Founded in 1989, puraDYN has a number of patents that provide" Value-Added" functions that no
other bypass filter can achieve.
The puraDyn filtration multi-patented filtration system is the only one that performs “3” critical
functions for improving the life of oil.
- Removes solid contaminations to below 1 micron
- Remove 96% of the water over a 20 hour period from lubricating, hydraulic and gear oil
- Replaces the additives for lubricating and gear oil to maintain TBN, viscosity and chemistry.
- Extends engine life – SAE (6600681)study states: “Filtration of previously used oil to 5
microns had no significant effect on wear, BUT filtration to 1 micron had a substantial effect
- Reduces engine friction/wear
- University of Leeds fuel consumption study ..The test noted the engine fuel efficiency
increased by 2% to 3% when a bypass filter was used along with full flow filter (SAE #2000-
- Increases engine efficiency
- Eliminates or minimizes oil related breakdown and related maintenance
- Extends oil change requirements
- Substantially reduces oil purchases
- Reduces cost of used oil --disposal, handling and potential environmental spills
- Extends need for changing of full flow filter
The puraDyn filtration system is based on patented technology that which can be defined as
“electrical mobile oil refining” The puraDyn system is not like any other By-PASS FILTRATION
system currently on the market, today.
Within One Filtration Unit the following occurs:
1. Removes solid contaminates of less than 1< micron
2. Removes 98% of water, vapors and fuels
3. Replaces additives to maintain the oil’s chemical balance